Unlike many of our competitors in the industry, we install solar systems for our customers and service and maintain solar systems regularly in line with the service and maintenance guidelines of the clean energy council of Australia.
We do this for the following reasons:
- Ensure that your solar system is operating correctly.
- The performance of your solar system is maintained
- Ensure that your solar system is safe for your household and any maintenance workers working on transmission lines or the electrical infrastructure to your property.
- Ensure the system is compliant and installed in a workmanship-like manner.
What is included
- Visual and physical inspection of the wires, isolation devices, and the mounting structure
- Cleaning of the solar panels if the debris and dust is deemed to be a contributing factor towards the performance of your system
- Replacement of any faulty or worn plugs, switches, cable, and wires.
- Maintenance logs
Please click on the link below to visit our full service and maintenance contract and full inclusions of services and charges.